⭐ ALIGHIERI STUDIO - Professional Designs That Actually Convert | Sales threads, Logo, Banners, Print...

Cristal Walsh

Contact information:
Discord:
Cyam
Telegram: https://t.me/cyamhf
Email: mislav@alighieri.studio

FAQ:
Do you offer a free review copy or discounts?

As I've already completed many orders for BHW members, I don't offer free review copies or discounts anymore.

How do we start a project?
Simply contact me on any of the contact handles I've listed and tell me more about what you need. You can also use MMO messages of course. After I confirm that I can complete the order, I will give you a price and estimated time of completion. Full payment must be sent upfront before I start working on your design.

What payment methods do you accept?
PayPal or any crypto currency that has a primary wallet on Coinbase (Major ones being Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Solana, XRP...)

Do you work from templates?
Absolutely not. All my work is original and crafted from scratch based on client's requirements and ideas. I take this very seriously, so everything you get from me will be unique.

What is the turnaround time?
For a single design, TAT is 1-3 days
For bigger, bulk orders, time frame is of completion is 1-7 days.

Do you offer revisions?
I offer unlimited revisions until my client is fully satisfied with the design.

Is there a way to remove "Created by" tag at the bottom of sales thread design?
Every thread design I create has a "Created by Alighieri Studio" at the bottom for exposure. This is barely noticable and can help me land more clients so if you liked my service, it would be an additional way of saying thank you!
This of course is removable upon request, so if you want to remove it, just say the word!

Where can I see more examples of your work?
If you're interested in seeing more of my work, please ask for samples in the thread or message!

Refund policy:
Full refund is available if I fail to deliver your order within set time frame. Minimum delivery time is 1 day while maximum is 7 days. Exact TAT will be provided to you upon ordering.

Last edited: