Beware - Untitled UI Figma Kit

Vladimir Cormier

Hi,

untitledui . c o m

Just wanted to make you aware of a new scam by someone pretending to be the owner of the Untitled UI Figma Kit. His sales are not growing i believe, so what he does if he sees any content with an untitled UI name..

He sends a message to that person/email and tells them that he is offering free access to the latest version.

To request editing access to the Figma file, simply click on the file and select the option to request edit access. Suppose you send him a request by mistake or to get free access from him.

What he will do next is, immediately send you an email with DMCA notice. -- Our legal team is ready to take action on you. Blah Blah...

--
This is how he will reach you.

Hey saw ur post. I have the latest one here: { Link} ....
Just click edit and will add you. -

--

This is what email will look like.. We can't find the license under your name or email. We request you to share the email you purchased our license, if you don't share it within 24 hours. Our legal team is ready to take action on you. -

---

Please save yourself from it. He will later ask you to give money for defaming. -

If needed i can share screenshot..

I thought this is best place to post it. Because this way it reach to maximum audience.