Can I lose my twitter acc? (100k real followers)

Allan Jerde

I am shocked. Today I got logged out of my main Twitter Account (100k real followers), grey zone niche.
Its not hacked, probably just coincidence.

I run it through Edge browser and cookies and never ever got logged out.

I dont remember the pw. Sure I wrote it down and tried but not working. Idk where I had have the right one.
If I click rest pw, it asks for phone code or email code (luckily).

I AM A TOTAL FAILURE ! Its my fault !

- The phone number attached is not valid anymore -> Cannot use this option.
- The email adress I know which it is but need to find the email adress somewhere now (its completely random letters but I know which it is), also hoping that the email provider has not banned this email after such a long time. I remember being logged in there maybe 1 or even 2 years ago. Its gmx..... I know I had it somewhere saved, the email and pw. Omg, hope its still there. I cannot find it.

WHAT A SAD STORY.
Only days before I decided to finally take care of this problem but I did not. I finally want to add a new working phone number. I tried 10 days ago but even when being logged in, Twitter wants me to add the pw, which I couldn't. So I better stopped before doing too many attempts....I dont wanna contact twitter, as there might be risk of getting shut down or risk the account even further.

---> I tried 4 times now with 4 different passwords but failed. Not I got the info that its locked. On twitter TOS I read that its normal and just prevents hackers from too many attempts and it will clear after 1hour mostly

What would you do?