Can I use Pinterest Ad credit (free from Shopify) for a site that claimed by my other Pinterest?

America Crist

Hi!

Anyone has experience with Free Shopify Pinterest Ad credit?

Pinterest + Shopify give you a 100$ ad credit to every new Shopify store that has a pinterest business account with no ad history. You just need to set your billing info.

I managed to claimed mine already to my "store 1" and use up the credit a few months ago, but I have another store "store 2" and another pinterest business account, so I claimed the bonus with that account as well, and now there is 100$ ad credit waiting for me to spend it, but I would want to spend that money on store 1 since its already working.

My question is, is it legal or allowed to advertise another site/URL (store 1) with the second account now with 100$ credit if the "store 1" domain has been claimed by my first business account already?
Since advertising need an ad tag, should I add my new ad accounts pinterest tag to my site? So the ads can optimize. Or should I connect my "store 1" to the second business account with the credit?

My main worry is if I do something which is not allowed or count as an abuse/misuse.I didn't find any info about this, so I hope someone can maybe help me out
Do you think it can harm my original "Store 1" account or compromise my domain and get banned becasue of this? I'm not advertising anything prohibited, just kitchen and beauty gadgets. So if the method is allowed, I have nothing to worry. I just not sure if can cross advertise different urls from different pinterest accounts.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Gust Braun

Didnt hear about this.. how do you go about getting the credit? And where can u use it?

Layla Kutch

You get the $100 credit when you open a shopify store, and connect with a new Pinterest business account (with no advertising history).
It's similar to google and bing credits, except there is no initial spending (except your shopify monthly fee) and you can spend that credit on Pinterest

Izabella

Hello I'm a professional E-commerce with 5 years experience I'm here to help you with your store