Case Study: +$1,175 with Push & Financial CPA Offers

Weldon Stiedemann

Here's a my case study for running financial cpa offers on PropellerAds. I run the campaign some while ago and prepared this case study to encourage beginners to take into financial offers. I believe that they convert well if you use them the right way.

Latest Update: Even though the ad campaign has been running for quite some time, the offer remains active and the volume of PropellerAds Push traffic keeps increasing month by month. So, what's the next move?

Note: I don't have much experience in posting case studies, so if it's not completed or miss any info, just let me know, I'll add or reply in thread.

Ok, let's get started.

Hans Quitzon

Here's a my case study for running financial cpa offers on PropellerAds. I run the campaign some while ago and prepared this case study to encourage beginners to take into financial offers. I believe that they convert well if you use them the right way.

Latest Update: Even though the ad campaign has been running for quite some time, the offer remains active and the volume of PropellerAds Push traffic keeps increasing month by month. So, what's the next move?

Note: I don't have much experience in posting case studies, so if it's not completed or miss any info, just let me know, I'll add or reply in thread.

Ok, let's get started.
very interesting thanks

Gaylord Rohan

You can learn a little graphics software and work on small jobs, investing in architecture is best if you have no direction.