Case Study: +$1,175 with Push & Financial CPA Offers

Sebastian Reynolds

Here's a my case study for running financial cpa offers on PropellerAds. I run the campaign some while ago and prepared this case study to encourage beginners to take into financial offers. I believe that they convert well if you use them the right way.

Latest Update: Even though the ad campaign has been running for quite some time, the offer remains active and the volume of PropellerAds Push traffic keeps increasing month by month. So, what's the next move?

Note: I don't have much experience in posting case studies, so if it's not completed or miss any info, just let me know, I'll add or reply in thread.

Ok, let's get started.

Traffic: Push

Affiliate Network: Gasmobi

Offer: Finance

Period: Feb 2024 – Mar 2024

GEO: Brazil

Ad Spent: $3062

Revenue: $4237

Net Profit: $1175

ROI: +38.37%

Why I Chose Finance Offer?

I chose Banco Santander offer for two reasons:

1. Reliable Partner: Gasmobi has established a longstanding relationship with the advertiser, known for their fairness, flexibility, and supportiveness.

2. Trustworthy Offer: Banco Santander, a renowned bank in Brazil, presents a white-hat offer that is fully branded and widely recognized. With its strong reputation and compliance, promoting this offer ensures ease of operation and enhances brand awareness.

3. Simplified Process: It’s a sign-up offer which means that users are only required to enter their email address and verify their details. Of course, users needed to enter their card info.

4. Targeted Market: Brazil stands out as an enticing geographical location. Despite being a competitive market, it boasts substantial traffic, making it a lucrative region for promotions.

5. Favorable Acceptance Rates: Experience high approval rates, ensuring smoother transactions and increased user satisfaction.

Here’s what I knew before running the campaign:

Santander products are excelling particularly well when promoted through Push notifications and Email campaigns. Among various marketing channels, content marketing stands out as one of the top performers. It's important to note that promotions should exclusively target Brazilian Portuguese-speaking audiences and other languages are not permitted for the offer.

Additionally, certain promotional methods such as Pop-ups, Native ads, and any misleading tactics are strictly prohibited.

Traffic Source

In selecting a traffic source, I opted for Push traffic based on the recommendations of the Advertiser. This choice proved advantageous as Push notifications provided them with the ability to personalize messages and precisely target their intended audience.

About the traffic source, I had no doubt that I should go for PropellerAds due to their positive past experiences with my campaign. Additionally, I’ve found out that PropellerAds boasts a vast array of direct traffic sources, a well-known factor in the industry.

Campaign Setup

I set my campaign setting on Propellerads like this:

Platform: Mobile

Language: Portuguese

Running Time: 7 days a week