CJ Payment

Rogers Cronin

Hi

I got one payment from CJ.

The second one haven't sent... It's after 20 of December, all commission are unlocked. Support doesn't reply..

Had anyone the same situation? Got paid finally?

It's a joke for me... One of the biggest affiliate network.

Bettie Friesen

Here's an improved version of the copy:"I haven't received the second commission payment yet, even though it's already after the 20th of December and all commissions should have been unlocked by now. Unfortunately, I haven't received any response from the support team. Has anyone else faced a similar situation? I'm disappointed as this is one of the largest affiliate networks. I'm hoping to receive my payment soon."

Shaina Mitchell

Here is an improved version of your copy. "Hi I just joined the forum today, and already I am needlessly posting on threads to increase my post count."

:)

The guy needs an answer to his question on CJ. Not an English education or critique when the meaning behind it is more than already clear.

⚡⚡ Luckily, there is a tool to check if your AI content will rank in Google - and it can even fact-check.⚡⚡
✌️ ✌️ 50 Slot Website Monitoring - Helps keep you alert of your uptime so you don't lose ranking ✌️ ✌️
✨One of the most useful Multi Profile browsers on the market! Only Fans Profiles ☑️ | Youtube Profiles ✅ | Adwords Accounts ☑️ | Tik Tok ✅

Israel

Ive heard mixed reports about CJ, can anyone give a definitive answer as to whether they are a good option?