Dropshipping from Walmart

Wilton Kreiger

Hey guys,
I have several accounts, each on a different VPS and some of them on Anti-Detect browser with residential proxies.
Recently I started getting a lot of cancellations "Your order was canceled due to unusual activity" and when I contact the support over the phone, they give me ******** explanations about their security system and I should wait some time after they have appealed it and it should work, but most of the times it doesnt.

I am not using Walmart+ membership since all my items are $80+
I am purchasing with gift cards + debit card (usually with a gift card only)

Do any of you guys have any kind of solution? I am willing to pay for the information, cause this is getting out of control and I behind on orders already.

Vladimir Cormier

Question: So you purchase on Walmart and then dropship to the customer that purchased from you?

In that case, why don't you purchase everything from one account? Why is that an issue?

I'm curious, so TIA

Wilton Kreiger

Question: So you purchase on Walmart and then dropship to the customer that purchased from you?

In that case, why don't you purchase everything from one account? Why is that an issue?

I'm curious, so TIA
Because 1 account is not enough for dropshipping from Walmart anymore.
Seems like walmart doesnt like dropshippers that much anymore.

Vladimir Cormier

What are the limits? How many orders can you do per month per account?

What I don't understand is why would they decline free money, it's Walmart after all...

Wilton Kreiger

What are the limits? How many orders can you do per month per account?

What I don't understand is why would they decline free money, it's Walmart after all...
Well it seems that their calculations are that dropshippers are more of an issue than a benefit.
Maybe they are right because of all Pakistan, India etc. VA's and so on

Vladimir Cormier

Well it seems that their calculations are that dropshippers are more of an issue than a benefit.
I actually used to dropship from Amazon to Ebay, and most of the times I didn't have any issues. What I mean by issue is people complaining.

People purchase what they want to purchase, and you just help them solve the problem they have. There are a few apples that said they didn't want to order on Amazon, but still they did order from Ebay at a higher price, and got an Amazon package.

That shouldn't be a big of a concern. Yes, it's a risk but if you do it properly, it pays

Wellington Runte

They have been cracking down for some time now as to dropshippers.

All those unusual addresses that are not the actual buyer's address are getting flagged all day long now.

I do not know the workaround but you are not alone in this.

Wilton Kreiger

They have been cracking down for some time now as to dropshippers.

All those unusual addresses that are not the actual buyer's address are getting flagged all day long now.

I do not know the workaround but you are not alone in this.
There has to be a way to circle around the bot. I just dont know how at the moment

Wellington Runte

There has to be a way to circle around the bot. I just dont know how at the moment
There is a way for sure as people are doing it all over the world.

I even got a package last week from Walmart from something I ordered on Amazon. I didn't tell Amazon as I do not want to mess with the person's business but I am sure they get calls, emails, etc all the time.