Earning 800$-1000$ Passive income from NSFW adult subreddit traffic, I can guide you on how to do it with your niche and how to grow your subreddit

Vivianne

This method works for a lot of niches [Affilaites links / Selling proxies / Crypto / Media services / etc...], I am still new to monetizing my subreddits, so for now, I will share my top tips on how to get traffic to your subreddit:

1. The subreddit name
The subreddit name is the most important trick to steal traffic from your competitors, Reddit search ranking depends on member counts, for example:
1705615285486.png

1705615291529.png

You can test it on your Reddit search if you have not already searched the subreddit before, use private mode on the browser to find clean results
I targeted a Snapchat community copied the same name and just added something like this at the end 101 or NSFW

Now when people who are used to search for that subreddit you targeted they will see yours first if you have more members and will be interested in checking the subreddit as It have the same niche and higher members count, this method granted me 20k-30k traffic weekly, at the beginning

2. Google search results [Important]
We all search like this on Google: "How to make money online? Reddit"
Steal your competitor subreddit top Google results by doing this on Google:
Search: Reddit r/[The name of the subreddit]
Example: Reddit r/askgaybros

- Post the same post with more comments/upvotes, if you have a good amount of members you will rank higher in Google search results
- Steal all of their top posts and redo them, do not copy-paste this part, edit them a bit play around with it

3. Monetizing your subreddit
Big subreddits like r/soccer post an affiliate link to a goal made by a famous player and they get paid per visit, my friend told me they earned 1000$ from 1 post which they lead traffic to another website
Big hosting subreddit that offers knowledge about hosting websites, they share their affiliate in every post using automod and in the sidebar, they earn a lot leading people to these places
On my subreddit, I am selling them user flairs / sticky post / sidebar links and other stuff that granted me around 800$-1000$ in 1 month, there is a lot more I can share here, if anyone found this post useful I can share more details
Note: Do not share any payment details in your subreddit, do not offer any services in the mod mail, lure your client to telegram, or you will get banned for breaking Reddit ToS

4. Lastly this is my subreddit traffic results:
1705616324113.png

1705616369062.png

If you guys are interested, I will add the rest of the tips I know to this post

Last edited: Jan 18, 2024
We offer: Subreddit member's 10$/1,000 / OnlyFans adult Traffic USA/EU / Snapchat adult Traffic USA/EU
Telegram: @qMatrixp