Etsy blocked me three times

Jorge Ullrich

Etsy blocked me three times. The last time was for nothing.

The first time I was blocked after the first sale, I had to confirm my address of residence if you live abroad not in your home country, it's a quest, it suspended the store for 100 days. In addition, I was blocked from receiving funds from the client, and obviously, I never sent the goods. Moreover, the client wanted to order more items, but Esti did not allow it

The second time I was blocked for an unconfirmed bank account. I successfully verified the Polish account

After the second sale, I was blocked for the last time without explaining the reason, the goods I sell are wooden products, all photos were taken by me, no copyright was violated. But this is a horror, I'm glad that I withdrew the money for the second sale, no one returned the money from the advertisement.

Here is the letter I received

"We're writing to let you know your account has been permanently suspended for violating Etsy's Terms of Use. Our policies help to keep Etsy special, unique, and safe. Violations may include but are not limited to:

- Items listed for sale do not meet our handmade, vintage, or craft supply policies

- Items violate Etsy's Prohibited Items Policy

- Shop violates Etsy's Intellectual Property Policy

- The account owner's information is inconsistent, incorrect, or closely associated with an account previously suspended by Etsy
"

I filed an appeal where I wrote that I hate their service, but I received a reply from AI, I recommend all sellers to run away from such a service, and investors to sell shares, as a sign of protest, I wrote bad words on a banner that I uploaded on etsy, it's like an animal, there there is nothing sacred on their part.

AI Etsy answer:

"Hi ****,

This is Prianka from Etsy’s Member Services team. We appreciate you taking the time to file an appeal with Etsy. After careful consideration, we've determined your account does not qualify for reinstatement. We've performed a comprehensive review of your account and the information you provided, and are unable to reconsider this decision.

While we’re unable to disclose our internal review criteria or discuss your account status further, if you have questions related to your Payment Account please review Etsy’s Payments Policy.

We’re unable to reconsider this decision and can no longer respond to further messages about your account status. We appreciate the time you’ve invested on Etsy and wish you success in your future endeavors.

Best Regards,

Prianka
."

Tara Larson

They are morons. The owner who Im sure is running the whole show from his bedroom, sends out these fake bot emails that look like an Indian call center. Im telling you its 1 guy in Denmark

Henderson

They dont like something in your setup or your item. Are you sure that your item qualify per their policies ?
If yes, then the problem is with your setup. If they ban you for the first time its not good to use the same details to register a new account - names, address, phone e.t.c
They will link both accounts and wont let you register the 2nd one.
Also you have to research about different browsers, cookies. It will help a lot.

Bettye Schoen

Are your etsy accounts running on the same browser and IP address?
You know etsy's rules are very strict. If you want to create accounts, you can refer to antidetect browser Hidemyacc, to change browser parameters and IP addresses