Expired domains with Reddit parasite SEO

Matt Hilpert

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has experience with juicing up a subreddit or reddit post on Reddit using expired domains. Was it successful, was the expired domain relevant to the niche of the subreddit and how did you do it?

Tom DuBuque

That’s an interesting idea because Reddit would probably pass any sort of filters, especially now they have a deal with google.

Also...check out all this FREE software I'm giving away. You can use it right now at no cost! $0. No credit card required. No catches. LIMITED TIME ONLY!

Matt Hilpert

That’s an interesting idea because Reddit would probably pass any sort of filters, especially now they have a deal with google.
do you think the expired domain would need to be relevant, or do you think any juicy domain would pass authority to the subreddit?

Caleb Donnelly

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has experience with juicing up a subreddit or reddit post on Reddit using expired domains. Was it successful, was the expired domain relevant to the niche of the subreddit and how did you do it?
hey i have a vivid example. DM if interested, i can't lay it out as i want to snatch the domains.