Exploring programmatic SEO (pSEO) Strategies for an IT Services Website

Junius Skiles

Hello Everyone,

I'm diving into the world of programmatic SEO (pSEO) for a website that offers IT services, including web design, mobile app development, and software development. Alongside these services, we also provide various marketing solutions such as SEO, social media marketing, and Google Ads.

I'm brainstorming ideas for pSEO pages that could attract relevant traffic to our site. Some potential topics include "SEO for Plumbers," "SEO for Lawyers," or "SEO for Dentists." I'm also considering localized variations like "SEO for Plumbers in NYC" or "SEO for Dentists in Chicago." Additionally, I'm exploring broader topics like "Best Dating Apps For Women," "Best Dating Apps for Men," and "Best Investment Apps For Beginners."

I'd love to hear your thoughts on whether these topics would resonate with our target audience and contribute to our SEO efforts. Additionally, any suggestions for navigation on these pSEO pages would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to your insights!

Kellen

How is seo for plumbers a pseo.
Pseo site are information content sites not transactional content site.
Ex:
gas prices in usa.
Golf courses in uk.

Jillian Watsica

Not sure if they'd be searching SEO terms. I'd guess it would be things like "how to get more people on my plumbing website", "how to appear higher up on google" etc.

My advice for programmatically generated websites would be....

Spend the cash and use an expired domain if possible so Google trusts the large amount of pages you are about to pump out
Avoid thin content - Pull in as much unique text as possible from APIs, scraping/spinning etc. It doesn't all have to be visible. Google just needs to think your page isn't thin when it probably is.
Decide if you are will to take a penalty - Google might not like these pages and give you a penalty if you over do it. If you already have content and traffic it might not be worth the risk.
Also...check out all this FREE software I'm giving away. You can use it right now at no cost! $0. No credit card required. No catches. LIMITED TIME ONLY!
See all my FREE software threads on MMO

Elyse Harvey

I believe your first priority should be to hire a skilled keyword researcher. While most of your target keywords may seem promising in theory, they may not be widely searched in the industry. This means you could be investing time in keywords with limited value. Therefore, I suggest exploring effective long-tail keywords that have easy SEO difficulty and high search volume. Additionally, I advise against purchasing expired domains, as they may carry previous Google penalties and potentially harmful backlinks. It's better to start fresh and focus on earning backlinks through high-quality content. Furthermore, consider building a dedicated social media team to implement effective marketing strategies. By combining organic and paid search traffic, you can kickstart your efforts. Wishing you the best of luck!
1713840394777.png