Facebook ads

Golden Hammes

I want to ask how the Facebook ads market is these days? is it expensive? Why are my ads so expensive lately? What should I try to make it more optimal?

Deron VonRueden

Hi facebook ad costs can vary due to factors like increased competition, targeting more expensive audiences and changes in ad quality and relevance. To optimize your ad spend you can try these:
1. Refine your target audience
2. Improve ad quality
3. Test different ad formats
4. Adjust bidding strategies

Jonathon Rogahn

I want to ask how the Facebook ads market is these days? is it expensive? Why are my ads so expensive lately? What should I try to make it more optimal?
It is good that you tried running ads on your own, now you have an idea about the things too, but I would suggest you now to consult any Social Media Marketing agency so you can optimize your campaign well to get great results with less

Golden Hammes

Hi facebook ad costs can vary due to factors like increased competition, targeting more expensive audiences and changes in ad quality and relevance. To optimize your ad spend you can try these:
1. Refine your target audience
2. Improve ad quality
3. Test different ad formats
4. Adjust bidding strategies
Thank you for your advice. I will review and change

Golden Hammes

It is good that you tried running ads on your own, now you have an idea about the things too, but I would suggest you now to consult any Social Media Marketing agency so you can optimize your campaign well to get great results with less
The budget required by agents will be very high for running ads.