▶️FACEBOOK AGENCY - ALL TYPE ACC FOR RENT: BM,PERSONAL,CREDIT LINE✅No drop limit✅No disappear✅Great for Blackhat✅RDP,Proxy,Page,Profie Free

Freddie Windler

Hi the ADSER FACEBOOK
I would like to introduce myself as a long-standing and reputable seller of facebook accounts in the community. This is the old thread selling my account – it's closed because now I'm switching to a rental model, link: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/facebook-service-bm-personal-account-limit-high-spend-250-1500-unlimit-day-profile-fanepage-old-non-verify-for-bh-wh.1351288
With long experience in facebook ads and huge and stable resources such as profile, fanpage (old, bluestick), Business Manager (250, nolimit), personal account (250, 1500, nolimit), invoice account and supporting tools such as Vps, Adspower, Multilogin, Smit ... and setup with good proxy for FB ads: Dedicated Proxy, Residential, (more 100 country, 1 milion ip: US, UK, AU, HK, CN, GER, BRA,...)
We are confident to provide the good solution for your WH, GH and BH campaigns (gamebling, medicine, recruitment,... all that you can't do at other providers)
A. ABOUT OUR SERVICES :
To begin we will follow the following processes:
1. You can ask me to set you up for you to check first (profile, bm, account, vps, proxy, ...), after checking, you can refuse or continue working with us.
2. If you agree to work, you will send the campaign to us for pre-censorship (to avoid aggressive, reactionary campaigns, calls against the State...)
3. When we validly moderate your campaign, we'll notify you, after which you'll send us a spend + running fee, which is calculated according to the following spend levels:
BLACK HAT:
➯Spend 0 - 2000 usd: fee 10%
➯Spend 2000 - 10000 usd: fee 9%
➯Spend 10000 - 20000 usd: fee 8%
➯Spend 20000 - maximum: fee 6% and can get more discount
WHITE HAT:
➯Spend 0 - 2000 usd: fee 6%
➯Spend 2000 - 10000 usd: fee 5%
➯Spend 10000 - 20000 usd: fee 4%
➯Spend 20000 - maximum: fee 3% and can get more discount
4. As soon as we receive the money, we will send staff to contact and support you during the working process (24/7), the account and tools will be sent to you as soon as initialization is completed, usually it will be about 5-30 minutes.
5. Your job is to connect to an account that already has a credit card and carry out the desired campaign.
B. POLICIES AND NOTES :
- Do not accept campaigns of violence, calls for national sabotage, aggression,... ⛔
- Free and unlimited account changes if there is a problem (die, do not spend, tax deducted,...)
- Be asked for special policies when you run a large budget: discounts, use special resources such as green page tick, highest limit account, BM business verification ...
- You can request a support change if you are not satisfied.
- Get a discount if you refer more friends and customers to use our services.
- If you are not satisfied or want to stop working, your balance will be refunded in 2-5 business days, after they check and summarize your spending.
- To avoid forgery verify me on BHW first, and only contact me using the form below the signature.
C. PAYMENT METHODS :
- We accept Bank, Crypto (USDT, BTC, ETH,...) Payoneer and others are constantly updated
D. CONTACT US: (Click to chat)
Telegram: @Namphumy | Skype: live:.cid.1908305f32df1534 | Whatsapp: +84354511694 | VK: https://vk.com/id709986113