Gmx.com bot

Anya Cartwright

I am looking for a bot that will automatically generate gmx mail.
Please contact me if you have it or if you can do it.

Lelah Cassin

yes I am looking for a bot that will automatically create an account.
I am looking for a fast bot that will work with mobile proxy.
750+ accounts per day is good enough for me.

Louisa

You have to post on the WTB section so people can reply to your post and offer their service
Also Just want to let you know that I have Amazon SES accounts with 50k limit if you want to buy, people use that to send emails in bulk since Amazon is cheap You pay $0.10 for every 1,000 emails you send, the account will cost you 700$ so if you want to buy you can find it here
if you enjoy my posts show some love and I will do the same

Esther Cremin

it starts from 0,015 cents, i bought around 10 accounts a few days ago already, so instead of creating acconts just buy because it's very cheap already, It will cost you more than a few dollars

, btw i just saw that you need 750+ accounts, 750 will cost you around 11 dollars, so i guess you should have a budget like 100 dollars or something and just buy all those accounts at once somewhere else, it'll save you a lot of time and you won't have to spend days on creating gmx accounts..

btw what are you gonna do with all those accounts?

I bought from here: https://accsmarket.com/en/catalog/drugie-pochty/gmxcom

( I SWEAR TO GOD IM NOT THEIR AFFILIATE, AND I SWEAR TO GOD I HAVE NO INTENTION TO PROMOTE THAT LINK, I SWEAR TO GOD ALL MY INTENTION IS TO HELP OP (SONER000) )