I have a problem in Google ads

All my account suspended because I made a campaign about

Selling mineral water

Someone tell me use a cloaker and google can't suspended my accounts

I use it in website: trafficsheild but still work for 1 day and suspend

And alot of my campaigns google disaprove it

I need help please

Zora Rice

haha show me 1 setup of the accs that google suspended, i will tell you if its about campaign or not.

Joan Bogan

Anyone facing problem in google of business verification. If yes, how do you deal with it in bulk accounts?

Allan Jerde

Google Ads prohibits promoting specific products or services that could risk user safety, health, or well-being. This includes counterfeit goods, weapons, drugs, tobacco, and certain healthcare-related products. Specific regulations or requirements may apply to advertising mineral water, especially if it involves health or medical claims.
Accuracy and transparency: Google Ads requires advertisers to provide accurate and transparent information in their ads. This means that claims made in your advertisements should be supported by evidence and should not be misleading.
Landing page quality: The quality of the landing page that users are directed to when they click on your ad is also important. It should provide relevant and helpful information about your product or service.
If you believe your suspension was in error or want more specific information regarding advertising mineral water, I recommend contacting Google Ads support directly. They can provide you with more insights into the clear policy violation and guide you on resolving the issue and reinstating your account.

Lucie King

1. Buy old MMO account.
2. Use Chat-GPT to quickly build brand + content.
3. Profit ?