Google News Automated Farms

Eulah Runolfsson

I decided a few months ago to test how Google's automatic news farms work now (I've done this test before and shared it in my group).
Below I will tell you step by step what methods I took, how much I spent, and how much I earned.

1. To make the experiment clean, I didn't use my own farm code, but searched for a long time for an executor on Fivver who could create a farm that would suit me (my criteria were very high). In the end, I found such an implementer in 40 days.
After creating the farm, it started automatically posting news up to 250 news per day. The performer did the farm well, the news was completely rewritten and completely unique.

At this point I spent on ordering and running the farm (including hosting, domain, WP theme, AI service keys) - about $190.
The first jump in the graph below - the farm was indexed and started ranking. (Indexed also by a performer from Fivver, I didn't use anything of my own at all but performer search)
1.1 At the same time, I found an artist on Fivver who promised me to raise DA DR TF characteristics to high values (50+) without Google penalties.

2. For a long time I was looking for a person on Fivver who could post a lot of links from news and forums to my farm. But it was necessary to place not all at once, but with such periods and quantities that I will specify. Found such a performer, although it was very difficult to negotiate through the program translator :)

I spent about $210 more at this stage.
On the graph the second jump - it worked links that the performer placed under my control.

3. By this point, the DA DR TF scores had gone up a lot. DR and DA were already over 50, TF had not grown much yet.
I paid for the services of the executor, believing that he will do his job. Spent about another $55 or so on it.

4. Offered my old clients to place banners, teasers, articles and links on this site. Started placing their ads around 06/04/2024.
Currently earned $3725 from this placement.

Bottom line:
Expenses all: $455
Current income: $3725
Net profit: $3270

And the farm continues to work, probably will still work for a long time and will bring a good income.

Conclusion:
AI automated farms at Google continue to work as before, and even better than before.