got scammed for 1000$ by @potatoWatts

Israel

Proof that the transaction began on MMO: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/s...ccounts-regular-buying.1574659/#post-17368368
Proof the other party has been informed of this Dispute Resolution: (attached)
Proof of Contact: (attached)
Proof of Transaction: (image - balance and rest usage days)
Summary of Dispute: This guy , posted/Dm"d me on my thread ( of buying spotify accs) saying, he has a working spotify accs generator and he can sell us that.
Earlier, before sending the payment, he was very prompt in replies, and everything. We had a deal in 2,000$ , that he'll send us his code & generator. We did a deal of 50/50 payment and send him 1000$ on 26th Feb, 2024 (payment details asked by potatowatts) He at that time told us, in 6 hours he'll send us the files.
Since he has got the payment, he has been giving lame excuses, that, I got hit by car, i'm not well, I'm not at office and such stuff. Just Kept us saying to wait until I reach office, sorry I'm at hospital admitted there. We almost believed him.
Today, when i saw, he not replying to our texts but staying online & posting on MMO, I lost it.
Attached our few screenshots of the chats with his telegram account : @PotatoWatts
There's nothing about the money, but the thing is, if I didn't came up, didn't spoke about this, these kinda guys think everyone is fool & they can make money out of everyone very damm easily.
I just request the senior MMO admins, to look into this, and do the justice.
I would like my balance and a pro rata refund of the amount already paid for the remaining term.
Evidence of the Issue: (attached)
What you hope to gain from this Dispute Resolution: 1000 USD

He has withdrawn the payment we made to him via crypto today. Here is the evidence.

Also, when I contacted him again&again , texted him ample of times, he was online here on MMO but never responded me.
See 2nd screenshot, it's of 28th Feb.

Please make this post public, and let MMO prestigious members be aware of such scammers.

Rosalyn

Dispute Request Approved
Information For The Accused
@PotatoWatts - you have 24 hours to respond to this disputes thread. If you do not respond within 24 hours or we note that you're engaging in any other activities on the forum rather than dealing with this dispute, the decision will be made in favour of the dispute starter and you will be permanently banned from MMO. In the event that you're permanently banned from the forum, you may send in a support ticket using our support channel only once you've refunded and/or provided what the plaintiff has requested.

If your responses to this dispute do not remain prompt, your account will be banned.

Information For The Accused & The Dispute Starter
Please remain professional as name calling, insults, griping, tu quoque, and ad hominem will not be tolerated. Should the dispute starter resort to this, the dispute will be forfeit; and if the accused resorts to this, the dispute will automatically be in the dispute starter's favour.

The moderator mediating this dispute is simply trying to fair a resolution to this dispute. Any mod abuse or accusations (e.g., "you're biased", "you're protecting scammers", etc) directed toward the moderator will not be tolerated and may result in an infraction for mod abuse.

Information For Other Members
If anyone else has the same issue with the accused, you may respond so long as you supply evidence in the form of screenshots, videos, etc.

Please bear in mind Dispute Resolution section rule #4 before responding.

"If you are not directly related to the situation, or are not offering information directly related to the situation: do not post in the thread. Anyone caught doing so will receive an infraction and be reply banned from posting in the thread."
Focused homepage? customise your MMO feed here.
For questions relating to your account please use MMO support.
New or need to refresh your MMO knowledge? Check out the Newbie Guide to MMO

Wayne Rice

After almost weeks, this guy texted today on our tg group, after bhw team approved this dispute thread giving him just 24 hours, saying shit!
Such a lame excuses this guy throws.

Also, see his modesty, he deleted the tg account after replying, so that no conversation initiates and he can text bhw team showing that he reverted us.

Fritz

Spoke via PM with karan as I didn't notice the thread opened.
As we spoke on PM just now, please leave a bitcoin address so I can send the refund when possible. Even if banned, I am able to send the money and ask to verify the refund to the support team afterwards.