Have US TikTok Shop (LF US Supplier or Automation Service)

Gerard Quigley

Hello everyone! I’ve recently become aware of the growing popularity of TikTok Shop and the challenges facing numerous Chinese competitors. These challenges primarily stem from the source of their TKShop accounts resulting in verification difficulties during later stages of the shop’s lifecycle. Additionally, these competitors often encounter issues with tax payments, a requirement now enforced by TikTok Shop. Given the elimination of a significant portion of the Chinese competition, I see a opportunity to start TKShop.

I currently possess a US Business TikTok Shop account that is ready to use. I am seeking guidance from the community on sourcing suppliers within the United States, as dropshipping from China is no longer viable due to the mandatory 3-day processing time. Furthermore, I am open to any suggestions regarding automation tools, bots, or software that could help with operations on TikTok Shop. Should anyone have relevant experience or resources, I would greatly appreciate your insights.

Thank you!