**HELP** movie streaming site help pls

Alicia Altenwerth

HI!

I haven't started my streaming site project yet because being an illegal business (in some parts of the world) it is better to get as much information as possible by reading and reading guides and getting informed.

I'm almost able to understand the whole process behind it:

- Hosting and domain NO DMCA I know where to find them and where to buy them

- I know where to get the movies/series although I prefer to clone a site and get all the links

- I know how to protect myself but that's not a problem since I work in the cybersecurity field so I already know more about the protection techniques

Now let's start with the things I don't know and don't understand how it works:
It's simply one thing. I didn't understand how to automate a streaming website, I understood that there are scripts (that sell them) but how do they work? in the sense that I have heard and read in this forum that for example they independently insert films and TV series when they come out

How does this script insert the film or TV series automatically? Do I still need to have downloaded the video? and if you have to download the video and therefore the film anyway, how can it be automatic?

-----------

I hope you can answer me and finally remove this doubt that I've been carrying around for months since I can't understand how these scripts work

Thank you so much for your patience and for reading and as I said I hope for your help