How do you motivate yourself?

Monty Marvin

How do you motivate yourself to never stop trying stuff?

I mean, some wise ppl here recommend you to try a method all-in until you fail or succeed.

They tell you that you would learn far more if you go to the end of the tunnel, than trying multiple stuff. But sometimes, you get into big issues (business strategy, design, implementation issues, etc.) which would require lot of hard work to solve them.

How do you stay motivated even in those tough scenarios?

Basically, how do you stand and keep trying every time...?

Ethan Daugherty

does not matters how many times I get failed on many things I always keep one thing in my mind “WHY I WAS STARTED” thats keeps me forever stick with plans and push myself to try one more time and that's keep going until I succeed

Candelario

You know yourself, you know what to do.

For example, if you are lazy to do anything, then do the first thing on your mind.

Stand up and close the door, feed your dogs, do 10 squats out of nowhere. Go to store.

This way you slowly start doing everything on your mind, and speeding things up.

Business need traffic. If your idea is good, traffic will appear. Everything else is second.

Even paid stuff. You don't need to make it perfect, it will work if you know what you're doing.

Hollis Macejkovic

For me, it's simple. I just look at my bank account and know that I am not at the stage I want to be. So need to keep the hustle going