Menu
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Account Upgrades
Advertise
Marketplace
Money
PerfectMoney
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Forums
Making Money
Dropshipping & Wholesale Hookups
how do you test products?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Addisyn Mejia" data-source="post: 29780" data-attributes="member: 11997"><p>Hey everyone, I want to try testing some products and found a few in the Sellvia catalog. So the products are getting clicks but I’m getting literally zero sales, nobody is buying them</p><p></p><p>What do you usually do in this situation? Should I just wait a bit longer or is there something I should change? :weep:</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Addisyn Mejia, post: 29780, member: 11997"] Hey everyone, I want to try testing some products and found a few in the Sellvia catalog. So the products are getting clicks but I’m getting literally zero sales, nobody is buying them What do you usually do in this situation? Should I just wait a bit longer or is there something I should change? :weep: [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Forums
Making Money
Dropshipping & Wholesale Hookups
how do you test products?
Top