How much can I sell this website for?

Virgie Runolfsson

I have this high backlink juice website , with a lot of content that I am looking to sell. Keywords are quite lost and the traffic has fallen because the owner unpublished many articles and put them in draft (they are in hundreds and available on google drive and will be shared with buyer when I flip it).

The Niche is Travel + Tourism + Expatriation industry, and has high value backlinks from Wikipedia, Forbs, and official government websites. The link juice is very much worth it.
This website was once an Authority in its niche and had a whole media house running for it, doing local campaigns , monthly magazines etc..

Wondering what kind of Price I can get for it.

Jedidiah Ward

I have this high backlink juice website , with a lot of content that I am looking to sell. Keywords are quite lost and the traffic has fallen because the owner unpublished many articles and put them in draft (they are in hundreds and available on google drive and will be shared with buyer when I flip it).

The Niche is Travel + Tourism + Expatriation industry, and has high value backlinks from Wikipedia, Forbs, and official government websites. The link juice is very much worth it.
This website was once an Authority in its niche and had a whole media house running for it, doing local campaigns , monthly magazines etc..

Wondering what kind of Price I can get for it.
Was the website penalized? If yes, unpublishing won't change its fate. And selling it could easily lead to headaches later if not disclosed.

Virgie Runolfsson

Was the website penalized? If yes, unpublishing won't change its fate. And selling it could easily lead to headaches later if not disclosed.

Not sure of penalisation. But it was a huge website with a lot of pages and posts on it. The owner unpublished them and traffic dropped. But the backlink juice is still there.

Tod Stoltenberg

are you with godaddy? if so, they'll give you an estimate. it will sound awesome but won't sell it for that money or at all.... but then i never had that much traffic

Jedidiah Ward

Not sure of penalisation. But it was a huge website with a lot of pages and posts on it. The owner unpublished them and traffic dropped. But the backlink juice is still there.
Check out and see if it's penalized. That's important, otherwise the owner wouldn't have unpublished the posts.

Virgie Runolfsson

Check out and see if it's penalized. That's important, otherwise the owner wouldn't have unpublished the posts.
The owner unpublished the posts citing they were outdated but they just needed small content changes, he just got busy with other stuff and decided to let this website slide.