How to get VOLUME Trading bot for trending shitcoin ?

Walter Abbott

Hello,

I wan't to know if you have information about the volume trading bot for make a shit coin in trending on dexscrenner.
If anyone have experience with that can you explain where I cant find it cause I thinks is very important for a good start project.

Wava McKenzie

The majority of meme coins in Dexscreenser is rug puller who mostly based on sol eth and BSc chain and every meme creator using advertising on multiple other platform inorder to get volume and there is not specific way you can check the volume of meme coin how they getting because at the end what they have to do it rug pulled everyone and out of 100 i would say 99.99% of coins out there in the dexscreener are rug pullerd.

# Fast track listing on CMC / CG & CEX / # Tier 1 marketing & PR’s for Crypto coins
# Joint ventures for crypto meme projects / #Many more other services are available
DM fast ——————————————————————————

Haven Armstrong

I don't wan't to know that, I wan't to know how I can get the volume like bot buy/sell with WRAPPED SOLANA on shitcoin does have website or any people propose this service ?

Kaya Douglas

Well you if just want to check the volume of the coin you can do that by watching there buy/sell orders from Dexscreenser only.

Other than that there is no way you to track the volume of any shitcoins because you never know what's DEV cooking.