I need a repost spoofing software. Any recommendations?

Anibal Friesen

I've been posting to subs with no issues until yesterday. I reposted a previously used image and the next day the account was banned. There are bots that search Reddit for similar images to your post and, if found, will report. This has led to some bans.

My question is; does anyone know of software that can take that image and alter it enough to pass by most repost bot detection?

I assume there is a tool I am unaware of as many people in this forum seem to rely somewhat on reposted content. It can't all be OC.

Zack Powlowski

Have you tried using image editing software like Photoshop or GIMP to make slight alterations to the reposted image? Changing colors, cropping, or adding small elements might help bypass detection by repost bots.

Anibal Friesen

Have you tried using image editing software like Photoshop or GIMP to make slight alterations to the reposted image? Changing colors, cropping, or adding small elements might help bypass detection by repost bots.
I have not, and I assumed that would work, but I have seen videos where people use automatic software to do this to 10+ pieces of images within seconds and make 100+ copies.

The only problem was their software was 299 a month and that is not currently viable. Didn't know if anyone here would have an alternative tho.

Levi D'Amore

I have not, and I assumed that would work, but I have seen videos where people use automatic software to do this to 10+ pieces of images within seconds and make 100+ copies.

The only problem was their software was 299 a month and that is not currently viable. Didn't know if anyone here would have an alternative tho.
Can you link the specified program? $300 a month for something like this is ridiculous.