If I don't build links, will my site be successful?

Edyth Dach

Hi guys,

The site I plan is affiliate site, focused on long-tail keywords, only review articles, about 100 articles, but now first page of search results is full of forums, reddit, quora, youtube.
If I don't build links, can the keywords rank on first page/top 3?

Thank you in advance!

Damian Kihn

Hi guys,

The site I plan is affiliate site, focused on long-tail keywords, only review articles, about 100 articles, but now first page of search results is full of forums, reddit, quora, youtube.

Thank you in advance!
In short term it would be okay but at certain point you would have to build links over mate .

Diamond Kub

Hi guys,

Thank you in advance!
Highly unlikely that you'll rank anything meaningful in the top 3 with this strategy. All long-tails that are easy to target have very low monthly volume and an affiliate site likely won't convert them well to begin with.

If you don't have any money to build links but you can write then your best bet would be in reaching out to different sites in your niche and offer them free content in exchange for your link. This can only work with sites with lower authority since anyone serious likely won't need your content.