if I have no passion into a specific field, what I can learn that have better opportunity ?

Weldon Stiedemann

I wanna learn a skill for freelance or make a business what are some skill I can learn which have better opportunity since have no specific passion

Damian Kihn

If you're looking to dive into freelancing or start a business without a specific passion in mind, consider learning skills in high demand. digital marketing, web development, graphic design, copywriting, and data analysis are all areas with plenty of opportunities. each can be self-taught through online courses and tutorials. start with one that seems interesting or doable, and as you learn, you might find a specific aspect you enjoy more. the key is to get started and adjust as you go.

Thanks!

Weldon Stiedemann

If you're looking to dive into freelancing or start a business without a specific passion in mind, consider learning skills in high demand. digital marketing, web development, graphic design, copywriting, and data analysis are all areas with plenty of opportunities. each can be self-taught through online courses and tutorials. start with one that seems interesting or doable, and as you learn, you might find a specific aspect you enjoy more. the key is to get started and adjust as you go.

Thanks!
Thanks Man

Hans Quitzon

pick something that you can deal with
there are some stuff that are boring like coding (for most people is boring, maybe not for you)
but there are things that are okay, like design or marketing...not my passion but I can bear it

Diamond Kub

As boring as it sounds, no money making idea will get you motivated, if you don't have a motivation for working. As boring as it sounds the only place success comes before work is the dictionary. So you have to learn to be motivated about your chance to create, and earn money from that creation.