Is this section about if you have valuable information on your PC like marketing courses how to sell them without a website?

Santino Ruecker

Hello,

As I`m sure here, most of you have access to the internet and a lot of valuable information. I have about 2TB of marketing courses. How can I monetize them? I have them directly from the group buying site. How can I make money with them, and what are some numbers that can be attainable? Without creating a website to re-sell them
Thank you

Bernardo Rohan

Hello,

As I`m sure here, most of you have access to the internet and a lot of valuable information. I have about 2TB of marketing courses. How can I monetize them? I have them directly from the group buying site. How can I make money with them, and what are some numbers that can be attainable? Without creating a website to re-sell them
Thank you
You can sell them in MMO. But You still need to create a landing page to sell them. You can use GUMROAD to sell them.
1. Copy the information of Course in GUMROAD. format it.
2. Sell through Gumroad in MMO.

Danika McLaughlin

You can sell them in MMO. But You still need to create a landing page to sell them. You can use GUMROAD to sell them.
1. Copy the information of Course in GUMROAD. format it.
2. Sell through Gumroad in MMO.
But do I create my own course? Or do I give out a 1k course for 40$ and sell it from gumroad to MMO as it is from Dan Kennedy for example.

Danika McLaughlin

You can sell it as you created the course.
I have seen many people do it here. So It's not something new.
SO I can do a course on how to create udemy courses. Sell It under the Bernardo Rohan name and sell it here. Also do a Dan Kennedy course under the name Bernardo Rohan and sell it here. Even though it`s not me talking into the video but Dan Kennedy and Ben Glazer