Isn't local SEO much easier than big city or global?

Donavon Krajcik

What would be a reason that may prevent someone from getting my business to #1 on Google in my hometown since there isn't much competition?

Donavon Krajcik

Yes SEO is like English.

Some people speak with good grammar, some don't. So only use top SEO professionals of course, not random third tier players.
If i was making the decisions, obviouosyl any post on my personal website without proper grammer wouldn't rank #1.
Any other idea like i was wondering about false reports like they could devastate a website false copyright reporting for example.

Benedict Goodwin

If i was making the decisions, obviouosyl any post on my personal website without proper grammer wouldn't rank #1.
Any other idea like i was wondering about false reports like they could devastate a website false copyright reporting for example.
There is nothing to worry about false copyright, if it is false. But if it is true, of course you must remove the copyright infringement.
Other than that, there are many aspects to consider, like off-page, on-page, technical SEO, competitor analysis, site audit, etc.