[Journey] Deepfake Services - Try to reach $1,000 a day

Carlie Schaden

Hey guys,

King of the pirates here, and i will be sharing with you our journey on our deepfake services, So let's get started!

ABOUT OUR TEAM

I have a team with 5 deepfake editors from other countries. We share knowledge, experience and our talent. We have a 3 years in total of experience on doing deepfake services. We have a clients on big companies, brands and etc..

TOOLS WE USED

This is the most important part of creating a deepfakes. And this is a really a high investment:

* High end Computer/Laptops
* Deepfake Private Tools (We rent the tools on our colleagues)
* Video/Grahpics Card: MSI GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X OC 16GB GDDR6X (we use this for rendering ultra hd quality and large videos)

OUR SERVICES WE OFFER

Here are the services that we offer:

* Deepfakes
* Faceswap
* Deepfake live
* Voice Cloning
* Lipsync

OUR PLAN

Our plan is simple, we sell our services. (We normally charge $150 for a 0 to 1 minute videos including deepfakes, voice cloning and lipsync)
And promote it using marketing strategy that i learn in the past 5 years of exp doing some marketing strategy. Here our plan or ways to have a client, and reach our goal.

* Sell deepfake videos on forums, social medias and SEO
* Promote it on social media ads [blackhat] (cloaking)
* Promote it using SEO (buying guest post etc..)
* Ai influencers (this is a great way to make a content on your ai influencer)
* Affiliate from others.

OUR GOAL

Our goal is to reach $500 up to $1,000 a day. And hopefully on this journey we can get a a huge clients, brands and etc.. And i hope that we can get a huge opportunity on this journey. (We are open to do a monthly deepfake videos.

Our TAT (Turn around time is maximum of 24 hours for 0 to 1 minute of deepfake video) But we can do it in less than 24 hours.

* Reach $500 to $1,000 a day (maybe 10 mins of deepfake video in a day)
* Monthly deepfake videos (we accept a permanent job for a deepfake)
* Best quality deepfakes on the market (we asure that we achieve a best quality deepfake on the market)
* Lowest price ( We will try to provide Best possible DeepFake videos and audios for the best price on the market!)

CLIENTS

All niches are open. Here are the most common niches that are currently doing:

* Adult niche ( Any kind of DeepFake for adult stuff (Face change for girls videos/images and voice cloning for niches like Dirty talk)
* Gambling niche ( People who runs a blackhat niche using facebook ads, tiktok ads, google ads and etc..)
* Crpto niche ( People who runs a blackhat niche using facebook ads, tiktok ads, google ads and etc..)
* Faceless niche ( You can do a faceless niche using a voiceover with the actors or celebrities you want)
* Meme video niche (You can do a meme content using a deepfake)
We are open to share some ideas that i didn't mention above!

PROBLEMS/TROUBLESHOOT

All journeys are getting some problems and its normal for a business. Here are the lists of the possible problems that we encounter for

* Our identity (we all know that deepfakes are illegal and we accept illegal projects, so to stay away on these kind of problem, we don't accept any bank transfers, paypal, stripe and any other 3rd parties payment providers. We only accept BITCOIN and any other cryptocurrencies.

* Our tools ( Because of the high demand, our tools are getting ready/tested for a longer rendering videos)

* Quality ( The quality of the final output is based on the source video you send. So to avoid a very poor quality, we firstly ask the clients that we need a best quality of your source video )

* Script (Other clents send to us the script with a grammar errors, miss spelled letters, and some punctuation marks (We can't make a revised deepfake videos of this kind of errors, because we work only the script you gave. So to avoid on this kind of errors, we firstly ask to double check the script before we create a deepfake)

SCALING

* Buy high end pc/laptops with high graphics/video cards.
* Improving our tools (We rent different tools if this journey is scaling 20 minutes per day)
* Hire another deepfake editor (We plan to add another deepfake team so that we can do faster)

And i think thats it, that is our journey for the rest of the year.

Feel free to ask me anything about deepfakes! and i will surely answers you back!

I will update this thread maybe 2x in a week or 3x a week or if we have a client.

Hope we got some big opportunities in this journey.

GOD TO BE GLORY
King of the pirates.