Journey to 1.5K$ / Month to quit my job with AI Girl [M/S Method]

Vivian Kessler

Just started doing Sales day 1 already fking hate the culture and how manager treats employees, im planning to reach this goal within 6 months of this shit job i just got to fund my AI adventures.

I am a tech genius so i know what am i doing regarding AI and automation for M/S method.

So far I have spent 99$ for 1 year bot, 10$ to fund the AI generation tool by renting GPU's, 10$ about to spend for more AI as im testing something better, 10$ for VPS so, 35$ for 25 mobile AT&T proxies, 174$ spent, 0 earned/1500$

Goals:
[0/75] Twitters
[0/75] IG Accounts
Ultimate Goal to scale to 150 accounts Twitter and 150 IG's and just maintain cause i'm a madman. Replace accs daily when they go bunk and track spending here.

This is mostly a LOG for what im doing, so i don't rly know if ill respond to questions tbh don't want you to saturate my shit even tho M/S is forever, you never know..

TO-DO: Gen 30 days of content to load to bot
Gen 30 days of nudes for fanvue
Move to allmylinks cause it opens in mobile browser and move away from beacons.ai as it opens in IG browser

I plan to spend 4 hours a day before and after my job total and 12 hours Sat/Sunday. I will hustle the fuck outta this business.

So for tonight: Make allmylinks, make main twitter(pinned post+bio+ and start adding twitter accounts 1 by 1 with the proxies, 3 accounts 1 proxy.

Lets get it.

Cassandra Luettgen

Just started doing Sales day 1 already fking hate the culture and how manager treats employees, im planning to reach this goal within 6 months of this shit job i just got to fund my AI adventures.

I am a tech genius so i know what am i doing regarding AI and automation for M/S method.

So far I have spent 99$ for 1 year bot, 10$ to fund the AI generation tool by renting GPU's, 10$ about to spend for more AI as im testing something better, 10$ for VPS so, 35$ for 25 mobile AT&T proxies, 174$ spent, 0 earned/1500$

Goals:
[0/75] Twitters
[0/75] IG Accounts
Ultimate Goal to scale to 150 accounts Twitter and 150 IG's and just maintain cause i'm a madman. Replace accs daily when they go bunk and track spending here.

This is mostly a LOG for what im doing, so i don't rly know if ill respond to questions tbh don't want you to saturate my shit even tho M/S is forever, you never know..

TO-DO: Gen 30 days of content to load to bot
Gen 30 days of nudes for fanvue
Move to allmylinks cause it opens in mobile browser and move away from beacons.ai as it opens in IG browser

I plan to spend 4 hours a day before and after my job total and 12 hours Sat/Sunday. I will hustle the fuck outta this business.

So for tonight: Make allmylinks, make main twitter(pinned post+bio+ and start adding twitter accounts 1 by 1 with the proxies, 3 accounts 1 proxy.

Lets get it.
and how will you maintain all those accounts for instagram... is there a tool or something?