[JV] Your business + my promotion

Orval Harvey

Hey MMO !

In my last JV many people wrote to me with different offers to promote their product/service, but i did not end up collaborating with any of them,
partly because most of them were offers that i dont think i could complete or provide much help,
since they are not niches that i understand much or have worked in before..

Now that i have free time again and summer is coming,
i would like to get into a project that is already working and looking to expand to the spanish speaking community (my native language),
but it would also work for the english community.

Ideas that i may like to promote: Onlyfans agencies, CPA platforms and any business that really allows users to generate money
(I am open to listening to other proposals, but i dont want it to happen like the previous thread, so i prefer to clarify what im looking for according to the marketing strategy i have in mind)
So i am looking for an agency/company/platform that needs help generating content & promotion on internet.

In almost all the forums and business communities, i always see users with already established businesses but who do not dedicate time to continue scaling their projects, most of the time due to "laziness" to dedicate several hours a day to "spamming/promoting" and continue attracting potential customers interested in their product/service.
Most of those companies do not invest time in promoting themselves due to laziness or lack of time, as i said before.
Thats why i come to offer this service.

What i offer is to create daily content around your brand or company in the largest forums/communities of the language in question (spanish, english or both).
The idea is to create accounts in these forums with your branding, create banners/threads and publish content and news about your brand/company every day in a list of targeted forums, answer questions from interested users and look for ways to scale the project,
in case you company wants to expand to the spanish speaking market i can also help with customer service in spanish.

I will be listening to your proposals and hopefully i can help a company or brand that really needs it.
Greetings!!

Lexus McClure

What I have is a profitable and untapped make money online product that WE can sell to the Spanish speaking community.

Gusikowski

I dont see why people doesn't see this gold mine and there is only three posts here,

I am highly interested in your offer, I gave you my TG on PM.

Phyllis Windler

Its normal.. most companies already have people doing that or they simply prefer to do it themselves or not do it and promote in other ways.

Okay, will check it now, thnks

Bettie Friesen

I dont know what that is so i googled it... this came up:

"HYIP or high-yield investment program is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises an unsustainably high return on investment by paying off previous investors with money invested by new investors."

Good joke, but you should go bother somewhere else and not on my JV thread.
Thanks.

Shaina Mitchell

Would you be interesting in helping a physical farm business? We run several fruit stands around 170-200km radius of our farm and not only trying our hand at online sales for the first time but wanting to do the box subscription or online sales in general to be picked up at one of our locations.

Israel

I have some services that you can promote
Also Just want to let you know that I have Amazon SES accounts with 50k limit if you want to buy, people use that to send emails in bulk since Amazon is cheap You pay $0.10 for every 1,000 emails you send, the account will cost you 700$ so if you want to buy you can find it here
if you enjoy my posts show some love and I will do the same