Limited Time Offer ⚠️ FIX SUSPENDED GOOGLE BUSINESS LISTINGS ⚠️ Reinstatement Service ✅✅✅

Tyrel

Do you have a suspended Google Business Profile (GBP or GMB)?

Let's get that fixed ASAP for you!

If you have the dreaded suspension on your profile, you'll need a professional to help you out.

In order to qualify, you must satisfy the following list:

- Have a real business with citations
- Be able to add manager to the account

Price​

To reinstate your Google Business Profile, the cost will be $199.
Profiles that are reinstated tend to have greater protection from future suspensions because Google has already verified this profile's information.

We will offer a 30 day warranty on top of that to give you a greater peace of mind.

If for some reason your profile is suspended again within those 30 days, you will receive a full refund. You can also choose to have us try reinstating the profile again should this rare circumstance occur.

How to Pay​

Because of the nature of this product, the following methods will be accepted:

- Zelle

- Venmo

- Interac E-Transfer

- Crypto

How to Order​

Contact me through one of the sources below to discuss your order so that we can get started.

MAKE SURE YOU ONLY ADD ME THROUGH THESE LINKS.

Verify with me through PM if you're not sure if you're dealing with me outside of BHW.

BHW: Send me a personal message to my inbox by clicking on my username.

Discord: https://discordapp.com/users/159342134611148800

Alvina Harber

Review

Received a review copy from the seller. TAT was not defined.

At first, the seller asked for a screenshot of my suspended GMB profile. But it was not just suspended but also disabled. He said the service was only for suspended profiles but he will give it a shot for my profile.

After a few days of work, I was surprised to see that my GMB was enabled. Not sure how he did it but it was all active and showing up in Google search results and Google Maps as well. All the reviews and contact number is now gone from the profile but it will still work for me.

Overall a very good service by the seller where he went overboard to get my disabled profile up.