List of All Available Emojis ✌️

Lavina Streich

We've received many questions in regards to emojis in the past, such as "Is there a list of all available emojis we can use on the forum?", "My emojis are gone after I've published/updated the thread, can you bring them back?", etc.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, the day has come to get your list of working emojis!

michael-scott-youre-welcome.gif

The title emojis are generally more problematic and limited, visually, they might look a bit different (in some cases) than in the body of the post, but overall, you can use the list below in the Title & Body/Content Post in any thread of the Forum (Yes, they work in Marketplace & Subforums).

❗❗❗️ IMPORTANT: ❗❗❗
Use ONLY the code block to copy/paste the emoji you want in your title. Yes, some emojis in the code block look distorted but I assure you that once you copy/paste them, they won't look that way anymore in the thread title. The screenshots show you what they look like in the title of a thread once it's updated/published. I've split them into 6 different sets as it's easier to demonstrate and find the one you want.

Title Emojis: