Manage 30 instagram accounts question

Phyllis Windler

Good morning everyone!

In the next few days I plan to start operating on 30 instagram accounts gradually creating and developing them. I'm completely new to this topic, I've read quite a few threads on this topic and I'd like to present from all the content I've read my method and ask experienced people if this will be a good method to manage accounts on Instagram. Namely:

I want to buy a 4g/5g mobile proxy with rotating IPs and use multiple accounts on an emulator or multiple android emulators and anti-detected browser (Incogniton). The better way to do it is that I will use one Android emulator such as Bluestacks and make 30 different instances ( 1 instance = 1 custom device profile - for example Samsung S10 Lite ( other instance other phone ) = 1 instagram account = 1 rotating mobile proxy IP, ) in order to add posts and relations on the emulator, while on the anti-detected browser only follow/unfollow from the same IP ( of course on the same IPs under each account as on the emulator ). Would a better option be to download 10 different emulators and on each of them 3 instances = 3 instagram accounts ( 1 account per 1 instance and on each instance a different IP proxy rotation? Then it would follow that under each one instagram account I would have 2 devices and 1 mobile proxy ip, that is 1 device it would be from android emulator and the other from Incogniton browser. Or maybe make 3 instagram accounts on 1 instance and 1 IP proxy rotating for these accounts, so then it would follow that I would have 3 accounts on 2 devices ( first device - 1 instance android emulator and second device Incogniton browser - finally 30 accounts and 10 different instances and 10 different IP mobile proxy rotation ).

Is this a good way to do it? Perhaps you know a better way?