[Method] Get customers that are directly interested in your product for FREE on Instagram

Rogers Cronin

This is very straight forward and complete common sense but not everyone knows that sometimes things work because they are simple. I am adding it to workflow of my VA to apply it to my own niches. It is so simple even my 13 year old nephew can do it.

Let say you have ecommerce site that sells drones (not my niche). You would follow IG accounts of all drone manufacturers, drone personal accounts, drone competitions, etc.

Whenever there is a new post on each account you wait until it gets good amount of comments and you scan through them. Very often you will find comments people liking drone video and expressing interest in having one. You reply to them and let them know that your store can help them. You would have to check the profile before you respond to them to see if they would fit profile of someone that can order from your store (ie. their GEO, age, photos, etc). If they look like they can afford to buy your product you can send them a comment reply.

Think about it, these people want something that you can give them. You are not commenting to IG original post where your comment will be lost with others, instead you

I did it as a test for one of my niches and I'm getting good responses from my comments. People like them and respond to them causing me to continue conversation or DM.

Examples of good posts where you will get lots of comments of people saying they want it:

Announcements of new drone models from manufacturers on their accounts
Any cool drone video posts where people make comments that its a cool video, I wish I could do the same, I wish I had a drone like this or anything similar.

Today I did some research and found some target accounts where I can find 20-30 posts to comment on within 1 hour. I will get my VA to do 4 * 15 minute comment sessions throughout his work day to avoid too many interactions.

Let me know if you like this method and if you can apply it to your niche. God willing it works out for all of us!

PS. This could also work as M/S method where your slave accounts are commenting about Mother account but it is done manually to only comment on precise comments and not everywhere.

PPS. Think of ways to twist it and share with others to jump start more innovation & creativity