my eBay accounts created were suspended after a few hours

Schroeder

Hello, I am starting to learn about eBay and have read many articles to understand it, but almost all of my accounts created were suspended after a few hours.

Here are the methods I tried below:

- Created an account on iPhone using my Apple ID, with my own information and phone number + 4G mobile sim IP (suspended)

- Created an account using Gmail on a new computer that had never accessed or created an eBay account before + 4G mobile sim IP (suspended)

- Created an account on the Anti-detect Gologin browser + 4G mobile sim IP (suspended)

After finishing, I didn't do anything, just browsed some products on eBay's homepage and then closed the browser.

>>The 4G mobile sim IP can be reset to a new IP every time for registration, and that is my currently used phone number.
>>The information provided during registration is also different.

Where do you think the problem lies, and what is the most important thing when creating an eBay account?

- Information
- IP
- Browser

What should I do to create a safe eBay account at this time?

Please help me.
Thank you.

Bettye Schoen

One of the most important things is the proxy, and the proxy provider.

May I ask which service you're using out of curiosity?

Though if you used your own phone you probably used your own 4G data.

Have you also used real phone numbers, I need to know more about the process. I have never had an account banned that quick, it was usually after first listing or so that the issues arise.

For example, you said you're using your own 4G. Does the country you registered on eBay match to where the proxy IP is located?

-DF

Winnifred Klein

Well i think you do something wrong or a mistake somewhere because i dont see the reason to ban you without no mistake
Everyone can create an account on ebay and they dont have the reason to ban you because you dont do any spam listing or something
I just cannot understand why