my youtube journey

Lavina Streich

So I dont know what to write in here but will try my best

I been seeing a lot of threads about starting youtube channel of shorts and normal channels aswell, so I decided to give it a try, and im doing this thread to motivate me and to help or other people help me in this.
Im running a bunch of tests, and running multiple channel to see where i can make the best start

The first channel its based on the ''Fast in 30'' short channel, all the channels are in my native language
its old channel from 2019 but i rebranded it, i hidden all the videos, uploaded a new image, and changed the channel name.
started uploading one video each day, today (24/03/2024) its the fourth day.
all the videos have 0 views
and now im having problems with my ai voice, my scripts are very small but the ai voice make audio with more then 1 minute, i try to edit but i cant at all, if i edit the voice i will have to remove a few texts which make the videos without any content. so right now im stopping this channel till i find a solution for this

The second channel its a normal channel, about youtube and ai, and how to make talking animations, its that type of content
Old channel aswell, and i rebranded the same as the first channel, name, hidden videos, new image, and channel name
Uploaded the first video yesterday, 0 videos
the video its well edited, straight to the point, 3 minutes, well explained, paid a guy on fiverr to do the voiceover, everything perfect but 0 views so far

I saw some people saying that if change details of my youtube channel such as name, hide videos, change photo etc... whenever i first upload it wont have any success, so i decided to use 2 more of my old channels but now without changing anything just straight upload

the third channel, its a short channel of people talking and subtiltes like a motivation thing or quote thing
first video - 3 views,
second video uploaded on the same day - 400 views so far

its going well ill try to upload to videos a day and see how it goes

the fourth channel, short aswell kind like the third channel but its quotes on the screen with back ground music
first video - 0 views

thats it

i want to know if you guys have like a schedule and a time to upload videos on youtube, and give me tips and tricks for my AI voiceover videos, my language is Portuguese, but im trageting Brasilian Portuguese