Need advice getting money from payment merchant

Cleo Stokes

Nearly 4 years ago, I setup an ecommerce website and used a payment merchant that done no checks and just let me sell my products instantly.

However, after a period of time, they requested I send my Business registration documents. At the time, I did not register the business, due to the fact I did not know if the idea would work.

They then messaged me saying that I am unable to use the payment gateway for "high risk" items but I still have nearly £3000 in that account.

I checked it the other day and I can get the £3000 providing i can give them the limited business registration details.

Only things is, I did close the domain eventually, as i found it virtually impossible to find a high risk payment gateway that did not essentially take majority of my profit.

Since then, someone else has purchased the domain but it just has a godaddy landing page.

Next headache is, lets say I setup a limited business tomorrow and they check the limited registration details, they are going to see that this money was taken nearly 4 years ago and I am only providing details of a brand new limited business today.

Can I still do this and get my money ?