Offline marketing digital services

Cassandra Luettgen

I started with yard signs.

This mostly generated some calls to my VOIP number that were top of the funnel. A few people were scouting competition. Overall the cost for generated interest was extremely cheap.

If you decide to do this. I'd advise to check your local laws.

I'm now attempting to target people with direct post cards that are deeper in the conversion funnel.

I have a python script that checks registered contractors. It also compares old csv files to a new one to find newly registered contractors.

I will also have a script to search existing contractors to see if they have a website.

Plan is to sub out web design to some people on mmo and get them signed up for ad management and SEO.

Cassandra Luettgen

So far, I have spent 200 on bandit signs.

They have yielded me six prospects.
1 has converted into a website paid the 50% deposit for the site and then vanished.
1 has completed his site but a difficult customer
1 just wasted my time.
1 decided a site/marketing is too soon for their business
1 is currently higher in the funnel but seemed eager during our first meeting.

Direct mailing with targeted databases.
-This is typically people who just got issued a contractor license
So far spent 120 and have had zero return interest. I only have this set for one state.
This has yielded zero results. Once I hit 1k mailed. I will evaluate my media and try to improve it.

Facebook
Despite my filtering options. Facebook still likes to send my ads to fake accounts. Mostly SE Asia countries that are account farming US accounts.

Google Ads
I haven't started putting much effort into this. I have setup conversion factors

Cassandra Luettgen

I'm not sure if it is the leads I'm generating, niche or my post card content that is the problem but has resulted in zero calls after 275 leads mailed zero calls. I'm putting a pause on this method until I get additional revenue. I'm suspecting it is the leads and how I'm sourcing.

I recently got 1000 business cards and 500 push cards. I'm going to try leaving them in strategic places.