One page FAQ website

Reynold Treutel

Hello. I’m making a one-page website to promote a CPA product, but I’m having a hard time finding a template that I like. I have experience making full websites using well known platforms (mainly Newspaper themes), but it’s not what I want now. I’ve been testing a few templates from different Wordpress themes, but ended up erasing everything. I don’t want a big website for my project, but I don’t want a typical landing page either.

The idea is to have a simple header with a nice image and on the main page (static page), and a list of FAQ that people ask about the subject of the product. In other words, after helping people with the usual questions they have, I will put a banner or button to take them to the CPA affiliate site. The more simple, the better.

Does anyone know a Wordpress template that matches what I want? I’m sure there are simple templates for this, but I’m unable to find them. Thank you.

Rickey Emmerich

I'm pretty sure you can do this with any premium theme (flatsome, astra, GP, etc). Personally, I have been using Weaver Xtreme (it's free) for over a decade and I can make any type of website with that.

But like I said, you can probably do this with any highly customizable theme.

EDIT: and most hosting companies offer their own site builder, and if you don't want / like Wordpress you can use their software

Kirstin Dickens

I've been looking for the best way to do this, and maybe the solution is easier than I thought. There are plugins that create FAQ pages, so the only thing I should do is create this page on any Wordpress theme and then chose it as my static Home page. Simple as that. Of course, adding some other pages like "About Us", "Privacy", etc. I think that will work. I'll let you know if it works and I don't end up removing everything as I usually do... :)