Payment Processor.

Roxane Bashirian

I have experimented with both PayPal and Zelle for processing payments.

These platforms are renowned for their user-friendliness, making them some of the easiest payment processors to navigate. However, despite their convenience, they come with notable drawbacks. On the positive side, they offer a straightforward payment system and support a wide array of payment cards. Nevertheless, they have the potential to withhold your funds for an extended period, with some instances even involving the suspension of future payments.

My primary inquiry is whether there are alternative payment methods that share the same user-friendly attributes without the associated downsides. Specifically, I am seeking options that provide flexibility for invoicing clients and accepting payments via cards.

Yolo

Brandon Borer

Stripe is the winner for me, paypal is horrible in comparison to it

If you are not in a supported country open a stripe atlas or open this https://www.joinslash.com/ however take in mind that there are additional fees so if you're making less than 2K per month it's better to scale than search for an alternative.

Michael Nader

I think I've been closed with stripe at least three or four times, struggling to get my money. So that is not a option so that's why I'm checking for a alternative route.