Payoneer BLOCKED my account and STOLE my funds, for no reason, I have been using it since 2015.

Dessie Quigley

I just added legit Patreon as new payment method, and they wanted to add "beneficiary bank" to keep getting payments from Amazon which I have been getting for like 8 year, I was kind of confused about what they want and why did this happen etc,

So I contacted support and they told me that everything looks good, that they will delete this warning, and I dont have to take any further actions whatsoever. I have chat saved.

This morning I see that my account was blocked, without warning at all, without any message, I just got one email from support person saying to open new account LOL

Like where the fuck is my money? I have been using them for 9 years or so, have been happy with them, been there when they had 2 billion dollar missing scandal, and they just block me and steal my money for no reason? Worst of all, I cant access live support or call them, I have to do it over email back and fourth, and this was AFTER they told me everything is 100% okay, so not even that I didnt get proper warning that my account will be blocked, but I got "EVERYTHING IS FINE" from ther support.

This sucks. I just wanted to vent out and see if any of you guys have gotten your account back after it has been blocked by Payoneer? Im 100% doing everything legit. I hope to get it back and will update you guys, but moral of the story is not to keep your money on any of these online platforms.