@pokerchip Vs @DigitalFreak

Cristal Walsh

Proof that the transaction began on BHW: (Submit a link to a post or conversation showing that this issue began on BHW)
Sales thread: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/i...ice-on-rent-instagram-growth-service.1516364/

Attached above is the sales thread, first screenshots are his thread advertising an IG Mother/Slave account service for IG growth with real devices.

Proof the other party has been informed of this Dispute Resolution: (Submit a screenshot of you informing the other party here)
Ive asked many times for it to be fixed, now ive told him ive filled for a dispute.
Proof of Contact: (Submit screenshots showing that you have tried every reasonable form of contact such as emails, Skype, support tickets, etc)
Still havent recieved any replies to fix this, ive seen other people, on the thread also have the same problem. No results and no communication. I have attached the full conversation that was had. I have the full conversation Screenshotted but can only have 10 images so included the most relevant

Summary of Dispute: (In roughly five sentences or less, concisely go over the issue.)Evidence of the Issue:
I purchased 200 accounts from him for $1600 on . After speaking to him originally i paid on the 27th of November 2023 (screenshot attached) and he said the account will grow daily 100-200 followers a day with 200 accounts. Would take 15 days to build out, which is fine. Even in build out he gave me accounts completely irrelevant to mine. He sent me a video of 10 devices swiping (not manually or real devices) Anyways, Its now 25th of January...My account has grown just over 100 followers (and some arent even relevant to his traffic). After questioning why this isnt working over and over and getting no replies for days. I get 'mate its working it will start getting followers', multiple times this is said and it doesnt. rIve tried multiple times to give him a chance to fix it, he deflects. I even said give me half the money back to cover his expenses...I

What you hope to gain from this Dispute Resolution:
im now getting ghosted. So i wish now to recieve a full refund.

Ignatius Gerhold

Dispute Request Approved
Information For The Accused
@DigitalFreak - you have 24 hours to respond to this disputes thread. If you do not respond within 24 hours or we note that you're engaging in any other activities on the forum rather than dealing with this dispute, the decision will be made in favour of the dispute starter and you will be permanently banned from MMO. In the event that you're permanently banned from the forum, you may send in a support ticket using our support channel only once you've refunded and/or provided what the plaintiff has requested.

If your responses to this dispute do not remain prompt, your account will be banned.

Information For The Accused & The Dispute Starter
Please remain professional as name calling, insults, griping, tu quoque, and ad hominem will not be tolerated. Should the dispute starter resort to this, the dispute will be forfeit; and if the accused resorts to this, the dispute will automatically be in the dispute starter's favour.

The moderator mediating this dispute is simply trying to fair a resolution to this dispute. Any mod abuse or accusations (e.g., "you're biased", "you're protecting scammers", etc) directed toward the moderator will not be tolerated and may result in an infraction for mod abuse.

Information For Other Members
If anyone else has the same issue with the accused, you may respond so long as you supply evidence in the form of screenshots, videos, etc.

Please bear in mind Dispute Resolution section rule #4 before responding.

"If you are not directly related to the situation, or are not offering information directly related to the situation: do not post in the thread. Anyone caught doing so will receive an infraction and be reply banned from posting in the thread."
Focused homepage? customise your MMO feed here.
For questions relating to your account please use MMO support.
New or need to refresh your BHW knowledge? Check out the Newbie Guide to MMO

Camryn Schultz

as you can see he is getting followers.
as you can see in my post on my BTS thread that we dont take any grantee to number of followers.
but still we will try our best to give you results.
about refund policy. after accounts start there is no refund.
i had almost 38 clients from bhw. only 2 or three client have issue because of their models or whatever.
as we all know that we cant take guarantee for number of followers.
but still we ll try to fullfill your expectation and we ll run service maybe for longer time.,

Gerard Quigley

You literally say here in multiple screenshots that it will be a minimum of 100 followers a day. You dont reply anymore, you havent replied to me for four days... 200 accounts would not yield 5-20 followers a day.