Menu
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Account Upgrades
Advertise
Marketplace
Money
PerfectMoney
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Forums
Making Money
Business & Tax Advice
Private channel and payment processor
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Santana Adkins" data-source="post: 29777" data-attributes="member: 11994"><p>Hey everyone!</p><p>I have a private tg channel, and I want to monetize it with nsfw content, mainly OF leaks. My biggest concern right now is payment processors. From what I’ve seen, a lot of people in this niche use Stripe, but I’ve heard that it’s easy to get banned. Do you have any suggestions? I don’t know if it makes a difference, but I’m not a U.S. citizen, and I’d rather not go through setting up a LLC for this since it would just be a side project.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Santana Adkins, post: 29777, member: 11994"] Hey everyone! I have a private tg channel, and I want to monetize it with nsfw content, mainly OF leaks. My biggest concern right now is payment processors. From what I’ve seen, a lot of people in this niche use Stripe, but I’ve heard that it’s easy to get banned. Do you have any suggestions? I don’t know if it makes a difference, but I’m not a U.S. citizen, and I’d rather not go through setting up a LLC for this since it would just be a side project. [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Forums
Making Money
Business & Tax Advice
Private channel and payment processor
Top