⚡✅⚡Ready-made Monetized Niche Blogs built on Aged Expired Domains (50% Discount)⚡✅⚡

Palma Kunde

WHAT IS A READY-MADE MONETIZED NICHE BLOG?
These are niche blogs built on aged expired domains for monetization. Some are already approved for monetization, while others are in the process of approval. They come with 50+ articles for topical authority.

FEATURES OF OUR READY-MADE NICHE BLOGS
AdSense Monetization Approved
Ezoic Monetization Approved
Amazon Associates Ready
E-Commerce, Dropshipping and own Product Ready
Affiliate Marketing Ready
Buil on Aged Expired Domains (some are worth $100)
Built with Topical Authority System for Google Trust
Built using Latest Google Guideline (example: Helpful Content)
Already Indexed with backlinks (Skip Google SandBox)
Built on the same Niche CF/TF of the domain before expiry (Some are EMD or PMD)
50+ SEO Articles with over 60,000 Words of text

PRICES (WITH 50% DISCOUNT APPLIED)
Starter Money Blogs - $150
Special (Premium Domain) Starter Money Blogs - $200
Ezoic Approved Blogs - $200
Special (Premium Domain) Ezoic Approved Blogs - $250
Ezoic + Adsense Approved Blogs - $400
Special (Premium Domain) Ezoic + Adsense Approved Blogs - $450

HOW TO ORDER
1. First click on this link to see the available blogs (we add more every 1-2 days)
2. If you see a blog you want to buy, then click on the GET IT NOW LINK on the same page to place and order and make payment.
(If you want much more details, then click here to receive the full details of all the blogs.)
NOTICE: We apply for AD monetization approval for the blogs in batches; once any blog is approved for display AD, the status and price automatically change. We don't determine when they are approved, so the price of a blog can change at any time.

PAYMENT METHODS
We accept credit and debit Cards, various Cryptocurrency, and Skrill (message me for Skrill details)
DELIVERY TIME
After successful payment, it takes 3 hours to 2 days for us to transfer the blog to you, depending on the day (weekends take up to 2 days)
DELIVERY METHOD
1. We will transition the domains from our domain registrar account (mostly Namecheap) to your respective domain registrar account (we suggest Namecheap also).

2. On your WordPress hosting, you will then install a fresh WordPress and and the All-in-One WP Migration plugin

3. Following this, you’ll receive an email containing a link that houses the website files and database files. This file will be created using the All-in-One WP Migration plugin, facilitating a hassle-free site migration with just a handful of clicks.

4. Using the above plugin installed on your WordPress hosting, you will then easily import the website file.That's all.

Should any concerns arise regarding the migration process, rest assured, it’s simplified to a mere few clicks thanks to the All-in-One WP Migration plugin. We will ensure to assist you all the way with step-by-step instructions, making the migration process as smooth as a breeze for you.
REFUND POLICY
Due to the nature of this business, THERE IS NO REFUND AFTER PAYMENT. We ask that you conduct your own independent research and verification BEFORE making payment.

CONTACT & SUPPORT
Email: dannyogolo (at) yahoo.com
BHW PM: https://www.blackhatworld.com/conversations/add?to=pam+danny
FAQ
Any Discount?
50% Discount is already applied to everyone on checkout

Any discounts for multiple purchases?
This depends on the actual blogs you want to buy. Contact us first

What do I need or should I provide before buying your read-made blog?
You need to have a hosting account. We can help you get one if you dont already have (message me)

What constitutes a Premium Domain?
A premium domain is a domain that either cost us money to buy or a domain that has high earnings potential (depending on niche)

If I dont see a niche blog I want, Can I place a custom order?
If we are chanced, we can consider it, but you have to place an order first before we can search for the expired domain for your specified niche.

Why do some of the blogs contain less than the advertised 50+ Blog posts?
Because we want the blogs to be approved for Ezoic and AdSense, we add just the minimum acceptable number of blogs before applying for approval. But be rest assured that all the blogs are in DRAFT. Once they are approved, we publish them again. We just want to minimize chances of disapproval.

I have more questions, how can I contact you?
Contact me using any of the folloeing:
Email: dannyogolo (at) yahoo.com
BHW PM: https://www.blackhatworld.com/conversations/add?to=pam+danny
>> Done-for-you Faceless Cashcow Videos for YouTube & TikTok Monetization
>> Ready-made Monetized Niche Blogs built on Aged Expired Domains (50% Discount)
>> Topical AUTHORITY Adsense and Ezoic-ready Niche Blogs! - Over 100 Human Proof-read, AI Articles

Novella Watsica

I have a question, as you will have access to the file already for website backup what will stop you from using same file and making copy of same website?

Tiana Jacobi

adsense approved means are they already approved by adsense? we will be getting domain with website ready? or should we apply for adsense approval with the delivered website?