"Seeking Real-Life Business Ideas: Starting with $10k to $30k Budget – What Should I Pursue?"

Willard Robel

Hey MMO community! I'm on the hunt for some practical, real-life business ideas that I can bring to life with a budget of $10,000 to $30,000. Here are the criteria I'm looking to meet:

**Aligned with Local Context:** I'm specifically seeking ideas that are well-suited to the economic, cultural, and social context of Morocco or Africa. Whether it's addressing pressing societal needs, leveraging local expertise and talent, or promoting sustainable development, I want ideas that make sense within the local environment. Maybe ideas that are used in the Eu/Us like Hms services that are not present in Morocco/Africa.

So, if you have any practical, real-life business ideas that you think would fit the bill, I'm all ears! Whether it's a brick-and-mortar venture, a service-based business, or a hybrid model combining online and offline elements, I'm excited to hear your suggestions and insights. # written with the help of Chatgpt.

Tremaine Miller

Fish farming is an easy to start money maker.

Also:

-bricks made from recycled plastic and sand
-anything in construction
-importing, especially female focused products

Cleo Stokes

Please learn about the model that has been developed in Southeast Asian countries. Then apply to Africa. I believe it will definitely succeed

Moses McClure

Food stalls work really good in my country. Food stalls owners are earning more than a person doing job in corporate.