Selling US fake documents on BST

Christina Weimann

What's happening here? BassTracker, you must have access to my course? Can't you directly confirm that this person is out of his mind?

I'm not selling any IDs. I built a tool that only my students can use, for free, as part of the method to simplify the advertiser verification process.

This is just a small step in the large process of our full Google Ads strategy.

Please check your PM now. I will send you login credentials so you can review our course. I will link you to the URL of the lesson where I explain our full method and strategy, and how we manage to spend the amount I'm promising. This should confirm once and for all that JM is speaking about things he knows nothing about. He hasn't even purchased the method, so how can he comment? What in the world is happening here?

This is ridiculous. How can my thread be locked based on someone who isn’t even a customer? Dangerous.

You have access to the course as well. I've sent MMO credentials before I launched it. You should be able to verify this on your own too.

Please I ask you, review it as soon you get the chance, this is damaging my business and scares ev. students that was about to buy the course.

Thank you.