[SMM reseller] Can I win all my paypal disputes like that?

Christop Abshire

Hello
I run 3 smm websites for final customer (b2c only),
I have since 8 years few paypal disputes each months and I spend a lot of time to try to win them (cause all order delivered, dispute come only cause user's usage or mistakes on my website, ordering wrong service, ...

Even when I prove delivery and send screenshot to paypal, they always close dispute for customer and I lose money a lot of time.

Yesterday, someone paid on my panel for tiktok views: after 4 minutes and 12 seconds, he opened a paypal dispute telling "Scam" cause didn't received his order (while he just added funds on the balance, not even created order). 4 minutes and 12 seconds between paying and opening a dispute ! Can you imagine? Not a single support ticket or live tchat (I use Crisp on my site)

So I decided to fight about these kind of dispute, and discovered that some goods and services are not under the paypal buyer protection, like gift cards, betting sites, ect...
I would like to know if it would be possible to sell under this category (and how to tell this to paypal?) to make any payment not covered by Paypal buyer protection ?

In this way, I would win all my dispute (I already opened year ago a dispute about a betting website after a bug placing me a 100$ bet and nobody wanted to cancel it before the start of the soccer match, and paypal closed my dispute telling betting is not under their protection),

Thanks in advance and please excuse my quite bad english

Rigoberto Durgan

SMM panel is not allowed on paypal

Even if you win the dispute with evidence

Within 1-2 months you account would be banned

Christop Abshire

SMM panel is not allowed on paypal

Even if you win the dispute with evidence

Within 1-2 months you account would be banned
I use paypal since 8 years on my smm panels, I took 600 000$ and I call paypal each time I have disputes and always explain them what I sell, and they never banned me or tell me bad things about my smm website
But I lose most of my disputes even with evidences or emails where customer tell they received and just want a refund

Barton McCullough

If you don't like how PP works, don't use it. You won't fool anyone trying to disguise your SMM panel as a betting site, and you'll end up screenshotted and trashed all over forums like MMO for this type of behavior.

Christop Abshire

If you don't like how PP works, don't use it. You won't fool anyone trying to disguise your SMM panel as a betting site, and you'll end up screenshotted and trashed all over forums like MMO for this type of behavior.
I don't sell on MMO, I sell for final customers from facebook ads.

Also paypal know my website and what I sell, and my account was never banned in 8 years

Barton McCullough

I don't sell on MMO, I sell for final customers from facebook ads.

Also paypal know my website and what I sell, and my account was never banned in 8 years
I know you don't sell on MMO, but filing fake chargeback responses would destroy your reputation on forums such as MMO, hitting your bottom line a lot harder than just issuing the refunds.

You won't fool PP into believing you are a betting site, this will blow up in your face.

Christop Abshire

I know you don't sell on MMO, but filing fake chargeback responses would destroy your reputation on forums such as MMO, hitting your bottom line a lot harder than just issuing the refunds.

You won't fool PP into believing you are a betting site, this will blow up in your face.
I know, I don't want to create fake betting website, but paypal TOS tell "gift cards" are not under buyer protection, so if I sell gift card for my own smm website will this help me?
I don't care about my reputation on forums, I sell for customers outside of any forums or community bro, I don't scam anyone