U.S. College Grad Content Writer - Over 10 Years of Happy Clients - Your Ace in the Hole!

Hailey Ziemann

Hail BHW Members!

For over 10 years, I have been writing scintillating content to drive traffic and conversions.

I’m a university graduate and native English speaker with Honors in Journalism from George Mason University. I have SEO experience and inside knowledge from employment in the Google Quality Rater program.

This isn’t something I do as a hobby or for extra cash like a lot of the other writers you’ve met. This has been my sole occupation for over a decade, and I love every minute of it. To date, I have delivered millions of words to clients, including:
  • Informative authority articles
  • Stimulating blog content
  • Sales letters
  • Infographics
  • Landing pages
  • Sales copy
  • E-books
  • Research-intensive reviews
  • Press releases
  • Reports
  • White papers
  • Cover letters
Need something not on this list? Ask me. I probably do it.

I am happy to write in almost ANY niche, including adult, gambling and pharmacy topics.

Finance and gambling are two of my specialties, but I do it all: Diet, exercise, supplements, gaming, tech, home appliances, construction, architecture, design, DIY, home décor and organizing, event planning, fashion, and so much more!

SAMPLES AVAILABLE. PM me or email me at kyescontent-at-gmail-dot-com to request samples of any niche or any type of writing! I am also on Skype: kyescontent.

All commissions will be original, informative, expedient, and if you desire, persuasive. Communication from my end will always be timely, clear, transparent and reliable. Turnaround time is determined by my queue, but I do my best to squeeze in rush orders and shorter assignments whenever possible at my regular price.

I never outsource, and I do all writing myself. That means:
  • Zero guessing games about quality.
  • You are always working directly with the person who will be writing your content—me.
The professionally-formatted articles I write for you are targeted at both a human audience and the keyword-seeking crawlers of search engines. Premium LSI content incorporates additional SEO research. I can not only write articles for you but also help you plan topics, titles and keywords to target.

Let's hone your edge over the competition and start boosting your conversions!

PRICING:

· Basic original content: $3.00/100 words

· Premium LSI content: $3.50/100 words

· Research-intensive authority content: $4.00/100 words

Sliding scale rate: $2.50/100 words

Ask Me About My Special Services!

• Research-intensive reviews: I have done hundreds of these for Forex and binary options brokers, and also for VPNs, healthcare services and more. I sign up for accounts, explore features, chat with customer service and provide screenshots.
  • Special rush order service: $5.00/100 words. Service created by request. TAT 1-3 days. Yes, there are writers on here who offer quicker cheaper. I offer this service because it has been requested. I never offset my existing client schedules to accommodate extra work, because I respect my clients' schedules. This is done as overtime, thus the price. I allow limited space for these special orders. Note that if my regular schedule permits and you request a rush order, I will do it at my standard price of $3.00/100 words.
Weekly and Monthly Spots

My top priority is monthly and weekly clients. I am happy to do one-off assignments, but I love building long-term working relationships with clients. It makes scheduling easy for me and for you.

Monthly or weekly space means no waiting and no uncertainty—perfect for anyone with a large or ongoing project! Ask me about availability.

How Can You Get Started?

I accept payments via Paypal. A 50% deposit must be made upfront, and the copyright will transfer only after full payment is made. There will be no refunds, but I am happy to place edits. I want you to love your content.

I have a mailing list for those of you who would like to be notified about occasional discount opportunities and business updates. Email me or shoot me a PM if you'd like to be added.

Please send me a PM, or email or IM me at kyescontent-at-gmail-dot-com if you're interested in sample work or in working with me on a project, large or small. If you send an email, please mention BHW in your subject line. I look forward to working for you!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2020
Looking for superlative content composed with alacrity? Want dense keywords, but not dense writing? My content service is here to help.